My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Bruschette al pomodoro e tonno - Original Italian recipe


The hot bruschetta with tomato and tuna are a simple appetizer , tasty and colorful, a reinterpretation of the classic tomato bruschetta !
The recipe of hot bruschetta with tomato and tuna I've " stolen " my friend Maria Cira , companion of many Saturday night , which I did taste these delicious bruschetta !

Ingredients for 4 people:

8 slices of bread ( I'm using the shell that cereal , but it's good to normal )
Approximately 200 g of corn ( 1 small jar )
300 g of tomatoes for the salad
2 cans of tuna ( I tuna in brine Weight Watchers Mareblu )
4 tablespoons of olive oil xtravergine ( I Extra virgin olive oil Dante )
10-12 green olives
oregano
basil
salt


Procedure:

Wash the tomatoes, cut into small pieces and place in a bowl , add the corn (no water retention ) , tuna and olives.

Season with salt, oregano , basil and olive oil. Mix well .

Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and put a pious tablespoons of salad on each slice . Put in a hot oven , 180 degrees, breezy, for about 10 minutes, until the bread is tough.

Serve immediately !

Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.